- Assemble and package electro-mechanical medical products per work order and released specification/process instructions under the supervision of the Production Supervisor and Manufacturing Engineer(s).
- Test system/sub-assembly by following process instructions or test protocols.
- Rework/repair products or components per Production Supervisor and Manufacturing Engineer(s) instruction.
- Provide documentation and manufacturing support as required.
- Manual dexterity with attention to detail as well as some mechanical aptitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in electrical soldering, surface mount and through hole to 0402 and IPC 610E desirable, not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior medical device or electro-mechanical assembly experience highly desirable.