Director of IT
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Create ERP roadmap and lead assessment and implementation strategy.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by management.
- Craft, implement, enforce compliance with information technology security policies and procedures.
- Oversee all desktop hardware and software configuration and user technical support.
- Administer, maintains and supports phone system.
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software to meet Company business requirements.
- Control budget and report on expenditures.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and create cost-effective contracts.
- Create and maintain documentation for hardware, network and phone systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, emphasis in Computer Science, Management Information Systems.
- Medical/Medical Device – FDA regulatory-body experience is required.
- 8 or more years of direct relevant business-management and technical experience.
- Ability to strategize and present business ideas and concepts in a clear, concise and understandable manner to technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skills organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Expertise with computer hardware, firewall equipment, virus protections, spam management software.
- Knowledge with networking structures, management and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with the ability to learn new software as required.
- Critical thinking skills; make independent decisions in accordance to company policy and procedures.
- Take initiative on issues that arise daily.
- Ability to adjust and be flexible to meet changing work needs and demands.
- Must have a strong customer focus, a demonstrated ability to work within a team of service-oriented individuals and a passionate commitment for extraordinary levels of service quality and end user satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain a professional approach with others in job-demanding, multitasking and/or project support situations.