Sales- Clinical Education
Breathe Technologies® is seeking Regional Sales Representatives across the country to launch the Life2000™ Ventilation System.
Scope of position
The Sales Representative is responsible for the promotion and sale of the Company’s products in a designated geographic area. Current regional openings:
- Midwest Region based in Chicago, Illinois
- Be the clinical educator / sales leader for all Company products in designated geography.
- Develop strategic/tactical plans for sales development, through clinical education, with corporate staff and distribution partners.
- Develop sales forecasts for territory, including local strategies.
- Maintain market data and analysis, competitor and customer activities.
- Work collaboratively with corporate clinical and marketing staff to develop new education programs.
- Contribute to new market /segment development of Company’s products.
- Provide on-going feedback to corporate colleagues on product performance, competitive activity, etc.
- Must currently be a licensed registered respiratory therapist.
- 7+ years sales experience in the respiratory services and/or device markets.
- Clinical experience with ventilator patient care in hospital desirable, homecare experience is a plus.
- A successful sales track record calling on pulmonologists and DME companies.
- Ability to effectively present and demonstrate clinical devices.
- Communicating with confidence and credibility in the medical community.
- A strong working knowledge of the US respiratory market will be extremely beneficial and highly desirable.
- BS or advanced degree.
- Ability to successfully work with individuals, teams, staff, senior management, and distribution partners.
- Strong training and presentation skills.
- Established relationships with the pulmonary community.
- Outstanding organization, interpersonal, negotiation, time/project management, motivational, and judgment skills.
- Knowledge of reimbursement and third-party payment systems are a strong plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of US Respiratory Market.
- BS in Life Sciences equivalent or higher preferred.
- RT License.