Open ventilation features
The Life2000™ Ventilation System utilizes proportional open ventilation (POV™) technology to deliver mandatory and assisted breaths in Control, Assist/Control, or Assist ventilation modes.
- Optimal patient synchronization to match ventilatory demand and prevent breath stacking
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity empowers patients to synchronize their breathing with the ventilator based on their own comfort, reducing patient calls and in-home clinician visits
- Individualized to patient’s activity level with three clinician-defined prescription settings that patients can select during rest, moderate activity, or exertion
When John wants to take his dogs for a walk, he doesn’t need to change systems. He can go from a quiet afternoon at home to a day outside — making ventilation as easy as a walk in the park.
Individualized to activity level with three patient-selectable prescription settings and adjustable trigger sensitivity.
- Quick and simple interface connectors
- Intuitive menu with touch screen and advanced software
- Audible and visual cues and features make adjustments easy