Inventive features enhance patient autonomy and comfort
The Life2000™ Ventilation System empowers patients, while reducing patient calls and unnecessary in-home clinician visits.
- Proportional open ventilation, which allows patients to get additional flow when needed regardless of the inspiratory time setting
- Ramp flow waveforms are in sync with patients’ natural breathing patterns
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity enables patients to synchronize their breathing with the ventilator based on their needs and activity
- Individualized to activity level with three clinician-defined prescription settings
When John wants to take his dogs for a walk, he doesn’t need to change systems. He can go from a quiet afternoon at home to a day outside — making ventilation as easy as a walk in the park.
Individualized to activity level with three patient-selectable prescription settings and adjustable trigger sensitivity.
- Quick and simple interface connectors
- Intuitive menu with touch screen and advanced software
- Audible and visual cues and features make adjustments easy