Making ventilation livABLE
Anna steps out the front door and toward the mailbox. “I love being able to go for walks outside again,” she smiles as she comes back with a package and several letters. Anna has Stage 3 COPD, an obstructive lung disease where the airflow to the lungs is partially blocked. Anna experienced shortness of breath, and even the smallest activities were all but impossible. “I spent most of every day on the couch,” says Anna, “I couldn’t even do simple things like laundry or dishes.” Her husband took over all the household chores. Then, in February, Anna was fitted with wearable ventilation and her life changed.
Now, with wearable open ventilation, Anna can move around her house easily and has been able to go on short walks with her husband.
Don’t let ventilation needs limit your day. The Life2000® Ventilation System may help you:
- Enjoy activities inside and outside your home and live with greater freedom
- Reduce shortness of breath, fatigue, and discomfort
- Breathe easier with less effort
Featuring a lightweight, wearable ventilator, it goes where you go, throughout the day and night.
Stationary: inside the home
Wearable: inside the home
Wearable: outside the home
WearABLE for true mobility
Several unique features help optimize mobility, comfort, and quality of life:
- One-pound detachable ventilator is easy to use and can be secured to a belt, waistband, or cylinder cart with the optional belt clip or pole mount
- Thin, up-to-50-foot tubing for easy mobility
- Three activity settings: rest, moderate activity, and exercise
- The comfortable and discreet Breathe Pillows Interface™ lets you talk while in use
- Rechargeable ventilator battery lasts up to four hours of normal use
With multiple configurations, you have choices both indoors or while you’re on the go. The wearable ventilator undocks from the stationary compressor and can be used inside the home or worn outside the home with an alternate pressure source for independent mobility.