Last updated January 26, 2016
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
You can visit our website without providing any personal information about yourself. Some of the services provided through our website require you to register or otherwise provide us with your personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number, medical information, billing information including credit card and/or account information, or other contact information.
Updating Your Information
At your request, we will make reasonable efforts to update, change, or delete any personally identifiable information you have provided.
If you wish to modify any of the information that you have provided to us, you may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Our website and its content are intended solely for persons 13 years of age and older. If you are under the age of 13 you may not access or use our website.
USES AND DISCLOSURES
We may use personal information provided by you to us through our website for matters related to conducting our business such as providing you with products or services you requested, marketing and clinical research programs, corresponding with you through electronic means or by mail, and administering and managing your account.
We may provide services and/or resources that permit you to manage your family member’s healthcare; by using this functionality you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with any of your family member’s personal information, including health information that you provide to us.
We may use your email to send you a variety of information such as updates, news, and product-related information if you have indicated a preference to receive emails from us. You may unsubscribe from these emails when you receive the email by contacting email@example.com.
We may disclose the information you voluntarily provide and the information automatically collected about you through our website:
- To outside vendors, professional advisors, and companies that provide products and services, such as those that fulfill requests for information, answer telephone calls, administer specific programs or projects such as newsletters, assist in research and development, or deliver targeted advertisements or other marketing communications, promotional materials, or opportunities to participate in polls or surveys through the website, third-party websites, or other forums or media; to business partners who sell, market, or offer products or services jointly with Breathe Technologies;
- If you are a healthcare provider or consumer, to deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or products that may be of interest to you;
- As required by law, such as to law enforcement, to health authorities to report possible adverse events, during government inspections or audits, as ordered or directed by courts or other governmental agencies, or in order to comply with a subpoena or other legal processes;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce legal rights; protect the security or integrity of services we provide; protect your safety or the safety of others; or to investigate fraud, a breach of contract, or a violation of law;
- To third parties, advisors, and other entities to the extent reasonably necessary for negotiation or completion of a corporate or commercial transaction, including a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of assets, including data related to such assets; and
- When not prohibited by applicable law from doing so without your express consent.
In addition, we may disclose reports containing aggregated or anonymized user information to third parties.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time by posting a new Privacy Statement on our website. You are advised to consult our website regularly for any changes, and your continued use of the website after such changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Breathe Technologies, Inc.
175 Technology Drive
Irvine, CA 92618